Use of information on this website
All information provided on this website has been compiled for your information only.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on our website is correct at the date of its inclusion, we do not warrant that it is complete, accurate or up to date. Nor do we warrant that accessing our website will not cause damage or that the website is free from computer viruses. Fortescue makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the information provided on the website, however accessed. Fortescue may from time to time, and without notice, make changes to information contained on the website or the website itself.
By accessing this website, you agree that Fortescue (or any of its related companies) will not be liable for any inaccuracies or omissions or any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or losses, or any other damages or losses whatsoever resulting from whatever cause arising from access to or use of the website or any information obtained either directly or indirectly from the website.
Fortescue’s share price is obtained from the Australian Stock Exchange. Please be aware there are delays in updating the share price on our website. You should contact the Australian Stock Exchange directly for the updated share price. Should you be contemplating making investment decisions, we urge you to take independent professional advice.
Fortescue holds the copyright to this website and the images and videos contained on it. The images in the Media Gallery are made available in good faith on the basis that:
- any reproduction will acknowledge Fortescue Metals Group Ltd as the source of the material
- the images or videos may not be altered in any way
- the images or videos will not be used in connection with any purpose that is detrimental to Fortescue or other third parties
- the images or videos will not be sub-licensed or resold or be made available for downloading separately, and
- you agree to indemnify Fortescue against all liabilities, loss or damage of any nature which may arise as a result of your breach of these restrictions.
- Written consent is required from Fortescue to use any other images on this website other than those in the Media Gallery.
Links connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that Fortescue endorses or approves those other sites or their content. You must not provide links to this website or frame this website without our consent.
To the maximum permitted by law, Fortescue and its affiliates, directors, employees, contractors, agents and assigns will not be liable for any damages, equitable or statutory damages or compensation, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising out of any reliance on the information, use or access of, or any inability to use or access, this website or any part of it, or any other site linked to this website.